RA7 system for risk assessment detects in insurance claim calls the unique vocal characteristics that may indicate a high probability of fraud or concealment of information.
Know Your Customers
RA7 solutions are designed as a combination of software elements and carefully designed conversation scripts made to cover each insurance case from all angles, measuring the claimant’s emotional reactions and consistent indications for the list of relevant topics.
• Identify fraudulent claims in real-time
• See effective results from day one
• Get a realistic picture of the current level of fraud
• 100% calls coverage maximum detection
• Minimal training and mentoring (agents and managers)
Unbiased • Informing • Precise
The RA7 Software
RA7 is installed on claim handlers’ PCs, and connects the PC to the phone using Nemesysco’s special phone connector or VOIP interface.
To operate RA7, a copy of the RA7 software is installed on the agent’s PC and connects to the physical phone using Nemesysco's physical or software based phone connector.
Should the RA7 analysis engine identify a topic which carries a significant emotional load and repeating risk indications, it will be flagged for deeper investigation. This way, through a simple phone call, all incoming claims can be screened in real-time for potential fraud, with no extra burden on the existing business process - and effectively prepare the grounds for a deeper investigation should there be a need for it.
Increase Fraud Detection Rates
Significantly increase your organization’s fraud detection rates
Improve Customer Service
Improve your customer service and speed up claims settlement time
Improve Fraud Detection Process
Streamline & standardize your risk detection and management processes
RA7 Operational Models
RA7 Professional Services
Risk Management services with RA7
In some territories, Nemesysco cooperates with professional 3rd parties dedicated service centers, easing the RA7 integration into your claim processing system. Please contact us to learn more about this venue and its availability in your territory, or if you wish to operate a Nemesysco service center in your region.
The technology and processes are used by the insurer’s staff and managed internally:
- Phase 1: Call Center Agents use tailored conversation script for each type of claim handled by phone.
- Phase 2: Claims manager Quickly identify claims with repeating risk indications. Clear quickly Low Risk clients for payment.
- Phase 3: Special Investigations Unit (SIU) follow leads Investigations quality improves: Less irrelevant cases to follow / Investigators can conduct telephone interviews with RA7 online analysis, saving expensive time and resources.